End of year 2020

 What a hell of a roller coaster for 2020..and it's not even the end ?


Hello ! Here's a part 2 of my 2020. Life has been pretty good and hectic. Yet again, I am without a doubt love the busy-ness. I look forward with the task I am handling and safe to say, team lead and seniors are satisfied with what I am doing ! Alhamdulillah with His guidance..

I joined a lot of trainings here and there to develop my soft skills and I was deeply affected by the human leadership course I recently joined. I realized how when it comes to leadership, most people, and I mean including me lack the knowledge of error traps. This made me realized that instead of focusing more on the person who made mistakes, we should analyze as to why that person made mistakes. It could be that person may be overloaded with work hence, causing fatigue and stress... In what way we can help to reduce the error traps ? In simple terms , To understand that human errors are inevitable but people must not be our focal point


I love how the course brought so much confidence in me. I am of those that are highly afraid of making mistakes hence, making me of those risk averse person. I am afraid that people would think badly of me, thinking I am incapable of handling tasks so I was always afraid of speaking my thoughts out to people. It's rather sad because I was not like this. I was someone who voices out her opinions when she needs to. But once I started working, I begin to realize that there's more people out there that are way smarter, way better than me. So, sometimes I feel like there's no use of saying or asking something that is irrelevant or stupid. I keep on thinking how am I suppose to shine the brightest when I am one of the dullest here ? The insecurities keep crashing in when I should know better, saying negative things about myself would never do me any good. All this comparison and what for ? What's worse, I'm comparing myself with someone with 8 - 10 years of experience.

When I realized that I should just do my best and keep on learning, that's when things got better and my work pace is much smoother. I was able to grasp and handle the entities assigned without flaw. I am abundantly grateful to Allah for showing me the way to shine brighter without comparison. And now, I'm taking all the opportunities that come knocking my door even if it took my precious precious sleep away. I rather fill myself up with knowledge than sitting down without doing nothing and thinking why I'm still at the bottom. I'm proud of myself. What's more, I'm proud of who I am becoming ! 

As of my personal life, there's nothing interesting. It's the same ol' same ol' life. I moved to a better place with better roommates which is something positive to me! My sister knows how to drive now so I no longer have to worry about finding a place that is not near to LRT. Consequently, life has been rather settling except my hectic working life - which I honestly loved. I am workaholic by nature anyway ( and perfectionist at that - the worst trait ever).

I guess that is it for now hehe. I have nothing to update but I just wanted to write something haha!


Stay tuned for more,

IzzatyA.



No comments :

Post a Comment